BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Second Semester!

Gosh! I just realized that we’ve entered the second half of the year guys. It’s July already and just a few months from now, we will be celebrating Christmas again and will be greeting a new year, a year again full of unexpected events and experiences. It’s true what others are saying, time really flies fast, especially when you are having fun (or just not being mindful of it, hehe). But wait, let’s not be too excited about it huh, it’s just July.

Anyway, it has been a long time again since the last time I updated my blog. The reason behind? Boys Over Flowers! Hahahaha :-) Yep, you heard it right, that Korean version of the Japanese Manga Hana Yori Dango, or should I say the Taiwanese soap Meteor Garden. I dunno, it’s been a while since I was engrossed with a foreign soap opera, and BoF definitely caught my attention again. I don’t want to sound way too fanatic about it, verging on being one (ok, ok, I admit, I’m a huge follower, hehe), but you see, if you felt being in love even for once in your life, you won’t help but be engrossed and relate to the story (some parts of it for sure). Being a BoF fan, I totally lost touch with my blog and instead spent most of my loose time finishing this show in youtube! But since I’ve finished it already (sorry but I don’t give spoilers though, hehe), I’m totally back to my writing and I hope my new blog entries would suffice and refill the time I’ve been absent here, hehe.

Aside from being a Koreanovela fan, what seems to happen to me lately? Hmm…I lost weight! Yep, you heard it right again. You can even check my photos of late if you don’t believe me, hahaha. I’m so happy with this recent development guys since I’m really looking forward to lose some fats I’ve gained these past year. What did I do? I would say unintentional dieting, hehe. I don’t know if it’s healthy but due to my work, I could only eat twice a day (after I arrive home and before going to work) and prefer to spend most of my time sleeping. But since I’ve gained momentum already and maintain my new found weight loss, I started to lessen my carbo intake by cutting my rice in half every meal. I just have to find time now to go to the gym so I could maintain even further my weight and develop my bod, which I hopefully would achieve before my birthday next year. I’m also trying to restrain myself from going to the barber shop (which might be quite a feat) since I’ve started growing my hair longer so I could have it straightened and styled the same as my crushes (I’m still torn between Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo’s hairstyle). You see, all of these I’m doing because I’m starting to realize that before I embark again on another relationship, I have to make sure that I love myself more.

Workwise, Charlotte (my closest friend at work) and I are brazing ourselves for a change that we think is going to happen to our team. Actually, minute changes already happened but we think those changes are just the tip of the iceberg. We had discussions about it and I just hope that when those major changes come, it would help us grow more professionally (and financially, hehe). As they say in Tagalog Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata… (Let’s just wait and see).

0 reactions: