BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Repeat...

I really wonder, am I that bad of a person to be treated like this again? Do I really deserve this? I mean, really? The only thing I care about and thought about each day of my small pathetic life is just to be good and accommodating to others, both old and new. But why is it that everytime I show my caring side, the most vulnerable part of me, I always get rejected? :( Am I that intimidating? Or is it the opposite? Please people, I plead to you, I beg you, tell me! You know why I’m begging now? Because it hurts guys! Really! Honestly, I’m still recuperating from my past rejection, and now I thought I met a new friend whom I thought would help me along the way, but what did he do? Subtle rejection! The same style I’ve experienced before. It’s like he just wounded me deep again on the same spot where I was wounded in the past, I’m almost healed guys, almost, but he has to open it up and make the wound fresh again. Hay Mikee, when will you ever learn your lesson? I just wish I’m in a Monastery or something, just meditating, away from worldly hurts and pains. A place devoid of people who would try to give me more wounds, because the truth? A few more and I would be giving up.

0 reactions: