BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sick...Ugghhh...

Not feeling well today, but thank God I’m on the way to recovery…

Anyway guys, as you might see, I wasn’t able to write frequently as compared to last month. Actually, I intended to do that since I wouldn’t want to sound redundant or something because there are no special events or happenings that occurred during the past week. Since I said that I’ll just focus on my work and my family, my life this month became somewhat routinary. You know, the usual work-eat-sleep-eat-work pattern. It’s a little bit sad having this kind of life, since I was already used to spend quality time with someone I love, someone I care about outside my family. But I tell myself, that’s life. It’s either I just stay on the corner or get on with it and move on. It’s just fortunate that I’m a rational type of person so I chose the latter. I just hope I’m not mistaken, that I’ll be able to achieve the new set of goals I’ve challenged myself with (to buy a car in two years time and be promoted to a new position). And hopefully, along the way, I’ll be able to meet someone who would inspire me more to achieve them, who would help me realize my goals, and celebrate and spend my achievement with him.

Last Friday morning, I was able to meet up with my guy bestfriend in Primary grade, Joseph. What a small world it is since his work place is located on the 17th floor while I’m on the 29th! We had coffee in Starbucks and updated each other on what happened in our lives since the last time we saw each other in Highschool. We had an enjoyable conversation, with him still being the talkative one. I’m just so happy for him since he’s still the same Joseph I’ve known and became friends with, a storyteller and a leader. After that, we parted ways knowing that that meet up isn’t going to be the last one, rather it is just a beginning of rekindling again our long lost friendship, so I’m happy :)
After our shift yesterday morning, some of my team mates and I decided to go to the open market located in Salcedo Village to have breakfast. It was my first time going there, and I was really overwhelmed with the different types of food being sold, making it more difficult for us to choose. But since I was craving for
Lechon Kawaliand Spicy Squid, I chose them as my viands. It’s really nice talking with friends over a delicious meal. After that, we went home full and satisfied.

Since I’ve already eaten and felt a little bit sleepy, I decided to sleep for a while. After a few hours of sleep, I was awakened by an uncomfy feeling in my stomach. I had to go back several times to the bathroom to discharge, either by sitting or puking (sorry for the words, hehe). That’s when I realized that I was having diarrhea or something due to what I ate in the morning (Spicy Squid is the culprit). It’s just fortunate that I’m recovering now, though there are still some pain I’m feeling. Now I learned a lesson, not to crave too much! Hahaha :)
That’s it guys, another set of events that happened in my somewhat boring life. Hehe. CiaO!

0 reactions: