BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's nice to be back!

Wow! After a week of being silent here in my own blog, i’m here again writing. It’s just sad that I wasn’t able to write during my 1st monthsary of blogging (last June 3 just so you know) since being busy with work made it impossible. Actually, I have attempted to write so many times during the past week but the instance I stepped inside my house,  it seemed like my bed was calling out to me, urging me to abandon all things, even changing my clothes, and just lay my back on that soft and warm cushy furniture. It was also unfortunate that so many things happened during the past week, both personal and work-related that I could have written pages of it here, but then being tired combined with sleepiness really made it impossible for me to even think of how to translate them into written words. But I’m back with a vengeance guys! Hahaha, so please bear with me as I relate some of the most important events that happened.

I Love-Hate Mondays… 

Do you guys believe in the concept of Yin and Yang? Or are you knowledgeable about Newton’s Third Law of Motion which states that for every action there is an equal yet opposite reaction? Honestly, for so many years that I have existed here on Earth, I can’t deny that I constantly experience this , which makes me believe that these concepts are somewhat true. The last of which was during these last two consecutive Mondays. The first Monday was, I could say full of drama and a little bit of rebellion, hehe. For you to better understand what happened, let’s go back to Friday prior that eventful Monday. It was the week then when the Hayden-Katrina sex video started to peak, and all were curious as to what that video really contains. Since some of our teammates have access to a video sharing website, they were able to locate the videos. Being gossip-mongerers as we are, several members of the team created a little bit of a crowd when we converged on that single workstation, thus attracted the attention of a few people outside of  our team. The best part here is that accessing such sites in our workstations and during office hours is strictly prohibited under our company policies so I leave to your imagination what was the repercussion of that action since we couldn’t also think of what might have happened between our Team Manager’s and our Operations Manager’s discussion (if that occured), but after that incident, change definitely happened. Going back to Friday, during our team huddle, each one of us were given our own copies of the Employee manual and were told that starting Monday, no leways will be given and we will all operate “by the book.” Being somewhat hard-headed as we are, all the team members had an emergency meeting after and met into a consensus that we will all wear black on Monday. And so, Monday arrived and we all arrived dressed in black, hehe. That Monday jumpstarted our week of wearing same colors (or designs) as a show of unity and opposition to what happened last Friday. I would say it was a little bit of an immature action on our part, but I could say I’m very proud of our team since it showed how bonded we are J. I’m just happy that all things were settled now …but I would still say Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata.

Repairing Bridges…

Next Monday, I received a good surprise (well, not really a surprise since I have written to him the night before after a long time of no communication whatsoever) when Jomski emailed me through Friendster. If you are a follower of this blog, I know you are familiar with him and what happened in the past. Yes, I’ve written to him again, not because I want to pursue him (which is very far from my thinking since I’ve already accepted everything and I know he’s happy now with someone ;)) but because I just missed my friend, after all we’re friends before things developed between us. Honestly, reading his reply to my email was a big sigh of relief for me because I really felt that a big weight or burden had been lifted from my heart and my shoulders. It’s really difficult when you hold bitterness and anger against another person in your heart, especially if that person became an important part of your life. I can’t say we’re really back to how close we are as a friend before, but being in writing terms again is definitely a good start I should say, and I hope that this would continue to flourish, the same with my friendship to our other friends like Jaeleen, Jaypee and Joy. I’m also happy to note that Jigz and I our friendsters too, and I’m definitely thrilled and excited to meet the guy that makes my be happy J.  I just thank the Lord that I did not totally burned the bridge between us, so repairing it is not difficult to do.

***

So here it is guys! My first entry for the month of June, woohooJ. Thanks again for all your support and I’m really looking forward to writing more of my experiences and views. Feel free to leave your reactions and I hope to hear from you soon.

0 reactions: