BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

In My Life


Hi guys! Just want to post this… I know some of you would be somewhat surprised by the pictures below, but hold your horses! It’s just for movies guys so huwag seryosohin ha. I actually saw the pictures in philstar.com while reading Ricky Lo’s Funfare column, you know what? sobrang napanganga ko! Not because of the hug per se, na-amaze ako kasi super realistic nung dating nila. It’s like they’re so much in love with each other talaga. Just look at their faces :) I predict this would become the biggest movie of the year, and I’ll definitely watch this :)


I wonder what would JLC-Sarah fans would say on this…hmm…hehe :)

Photos courtesy of Star Cinema and Philstar.com/Ricky Lo. No copyright infringement intended while posting these pictures.




0 reactions: