BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Seafood Island

I just got home from a dinner/meeting with my former college housemates held at Seafood Island resto in Araneta Center Cubao. Sobrang saya since it was my first time eating there, and mind you, libre siya from Kar and Turo, hehe. The food was like Gerry’s grille, but I like the concept of Boodle fight, wherein food were served mixed in a very large (table-sized) tray covered with banana leaves. Sobrang nakaka-enhance ng bond kasi you share food with your close friends. One time nga at magdadala me ng friends there, hehe. Since it was my birthday last week, ako na yung sumagot ng drinks naming lahat, mejo napamahal ata (I paid 700+ for drinks alone a) but its all worth it since these people are my second family already. Sayang lang at di kami kumpleto.

Neways, aside from dinner, one other reason why we’ve met was to discuss plans for Karkar’s wedding on June 20. Actually, planado na naman lahat down to the minute details of the program during reception of guests, but I guess meeting to polish the plan is a good enough reason to meet. Hopefully maging maayos ang lahat ng preparations at maging smooth-sailing ang kasal nina Kar.

Hay, daming kinakasal ngayon a? There was Phol and Larry’s, Juday and Ryan’s, Mar and Korina’s (malapit na) and sa June si Kar and Turo. Naiinggit tuloy ako, hehe. Can’t wait for my Prince to come… I love weddings…

0 reactions: