BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

One Last Cry...

Woke up this morning with the feeling of pain of yesterday’s events just sinking in. Had doubts about my actions, of finally cutting ties with him, doubted if I could still fight for my love for him…but everything’s been said and done already and I know I have to be strong and stand for the decision I’ve made.  I know I won’t be able to erase him totally from my mind and my heart, being my first romantic love ever. But I know this pain I’ve felt would eventually heal, if not make me numb over time, and someone would make me smile again and wipe these tears away. Someone who would be deserving of my love. Someone who would finally give me the respect I’ve longed for in a relationship.

Finally, I had my one last cry over him this morning. Cries of pain, of regrets for wasted efforts and time; but it was a cry combined with a sigh of relief. Relief caused by freedom from pain, from the thoughts of him, from him. One last cry…

Now, I’m ready for a new beginning, a new chapter in my life, a new love. But make no mistake, thanks to him, I love myself now more than ever.

0 reactions: