BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Salamat...

…sa lahat ng kaibigan ko who never left me during this time of sadness and hurt. Salamat sa lahat ng words of wisdom and encouragement. With you, I get my strength to face this emotional turbulence I’m currently experiencing, but I assure you guys na I would be okay, not right now, but soon.

…ke Jomski, who served as my inspiration, my first love. Salamat sa lahat ng pagmamahal, sa lahat ng times when you thought about me. Salamat for making me experience this kind of love. Salamat sa happy and not so happy times. I forgive you and I hope you would forgive me too sa lahat ng naging lapses ko sayo these past few days. I sincerely wish you and Jigs happiness and I hope you would still find it in your heart for us to be friends someday.

…ke God. Because He is love and I know I’ve felt all of these because of love, because of Him. Salamat sa everyday lessons na binibigay nya saken, because through these lessons, I become a better person.

Sa inyong lahat…Salamat.

0 reactions: