BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When to say sorry...

It’s been a day since I’ve started blogging, pouring out all the hurt I’ve felt regarding my ‘failed relationship’ with him. I would say I haven’t really moved on totally but at least the transition had began already and I know I’m getting there, I will be there. For the meantime, I can’t help but think back to the times when he would say sorry. Was he sincere during the times he was telling that to me? 

If he’s sorry, bakit naulit lang lahat nung ginawa niya sakin? Why the consistent insensitivity? Siguro nga totoo yung saying na ‘you can’t teach old dogs new tricks’ pero hindi naman tayo dogs di ba? We are humans who have the capacity to think and analyze things, who can easily adjust, to change. Or is it that napakadali lang sabihin ang word ’sorry’ para mapagtakpan lahat ng pagkakamali niya at makaiwas from being embarrased dahil lumalabas ang totoong ugali niya. 

Poor ’sorry’…I hope he would learn about the essence of the word and when’s the right time it should be said. Gasgas na gasgas kasi ang sorry sa kanya e, wala naman siyang effort na magbago. I’m so sorry for him…

0 reactions: