BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Of F-F and D-A-B-D-A...

I was held up! Nope, not by holduppers, but by Fitness First. Hahaha! Actually, I had my membership fee auto-debited every month, but since my card declined for this month due to my monthly installment payment for my phone (which will end this August, thank God!), I had no other choice but to pay over the counter. I planned to pay last Saturday but since I just came from work and still groggy due to lack of sleep and the unfortunate event in the office (Martial law’s back guys), I had to postpone it and opted to pay it Monday since my mom and I planned to go to my healthcard company anyway. After finishing our transaction with the healthcard company, my mom and I had to separate ways since she had to stay to Cubao, and I went to Robinsons Metro East, where my Fitness First branch is located. I went there knowing that I have to pay this certain amount for my membership this month of May. After arrival , I immediately went to the desk and asked how much should I pay. Lo and behold! They told me a higher amount. I forgot the late payment fee guys! Hahaha! Aside from the standard payment, I paid an additional 4oo Pesos. It’s just fortunate that I have an extra money with me, or else I’ll die with embarassment there. Well, since I don’t have any choice, I brought out my money blindly from my wallet and gave it willingly to the cashier albeit half-heartedly. You know what’s funnier? I haven’t been in the gym since the first month I joined. Hahaha! 

Yesterday still, I watched the Sweet Life with Lucy Torres, and guess what’s the topic; how to deal with a broken heart and move on! Nice huh. They had interesting set of guests and it was very thoughtful of the show to include IC Mendoza, showing the diversed situations in being brokenhearted. Funny is, we had a little bit of similarities when it comes to how we’ve felt after the failed relationship. We both felt we’ve been taken advantage of, though we couldn’t fault our former partners since we didn’t ask anything in return, all because of love.  

I’ve learned so many things after watching the show. They said it is ok to let it out, to grieve, since all people undergo such process after being brokenhearted. And I learned about DABDA. What’s that? That stands for Denial-Anger-Bargaining-Depression-Acceptance. Honestly, I’m still undergoing the process. It’s funny ’cause I know the exact timeframe when I felt each stage  of emotions, and after assessing myself, I think I’m still at the Depression stage, but don’t worry though since I think I’m already at the end part of it, and slowly transitioning to the Acceptance stage. I know I can’t force it for me to be A-ok, but at least I’m getting there.

Hay, it’s working day again, I can’t wait for Friday…hehe.

0 reactions: