BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!

Thank God It’s Friday! YaY! Hehe, actually di pa naman end ng day for me since I still have work tonight, but at least it’s the end of the work week, besides tomorrow’s our pay day. Yahoo! Yayaman na naman si Mike, and I’m very much satisfied with my pay increase, kahit pano naramdaman ko naman siya. Yes guys, you heard it right! Even through this time of crisis, e nakapag-pay increase pa ang company namin, I feel so blessed right now at dito ako nilagay ni Lord. Salamat Bro! hehe.

Neways, I’m starting to feel the heaviness in my eyes now, kadadating ko lang from work e. And I’m really looking forward for tomorrow’s event coz I’m meeting my College Housemates, magbo-blow out kami ni Kar, she because as a sign of gratitude to the others who are helping her preparing her wedding (nainggit tuloy ako…Joke!) and me since I’ve just celebrated my Birthday last Sunday.

Well, hopefully mas maganda ang araw bukas so we could enjoy it really well…At wala sanang bagyo, literally or figuratively, hehe ;P

0 reactions: