BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Turn the beat around!

It’s funny and amusing really how pinoys view life in general; that when something is already breaching the norms of seriousness, we tend to make it as hilarious as it can be, therefore making things light to carry and understand but still not losing the intended message. Why did I say this? Because that’s what happened to my blog entry yesterday, the one entitled “Overhaul.”

I told my team mates that I have a new blog entry and they should read it so I would know what they think about it. But since their curiousity has already been piqued, I have no choice but to forward it to their emails instead. After reading it, most of them expressed their positive reviews, but the most amusing reaction was when one of them transformed my blog entry into a declamation piece! Maybe he was so inspired with all the quotable quotes I have written there that we were laughing so hard when he delivered it. I didn’t know It could be delivered that way! Hahaha. But honestly, I really appreciate their reactions because they’ve shown me that for every bad thing that happens, there’s always a way for making it lighter and more manageable. That life is what you make of it. That you have the option of bearing all the heavy loads of the world and be miserable about it, or turn things around and make them your source of inspiration to strive for the best and eventually be happy. Well, I choose the latter :)
By the way, Prism RL Team has a new motto : From the ashes, I rise!
©

Hahahaha!

0 reactions: