BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank you for the support!

Hi guys! A few days from now, I’ll be celebrating my blog’s first monthsary! Yay! How fast time really flies…hay. Though it started on a not-so-good note (obviously), I can’t discount the fact that writing through this blog really helped me in a lot of ways. I was able to release all negative emotions, share my experiences and views with others, and the most important, I was able to practice my writing skills again which I think I unintentionally neglected due to being busy with work and stuff. At least I was able to practice my degree again, hehe.

Since one of the goals of this blog is to share experiences with others, I’m also happy to note that people are really starting to acknowledge its presence. Yes, people do read my blog, believe it or not, hahaha! I would like to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for your unwavering support to this blog. Your comments/reactions do serve as my inspiration to continue blogging my past experiences and share to you my points of view about life in general. I would also like to specifically thank Dany and his friend (the Baguio Boys, hehe) for not failing to email me, showing their full support, and encouraging me to write more - Salamat guys! Don’t worry po, since you’re my avid readers, you’re request is definitely granted :) Just stand by for my next entries and I hope you’ll like them too, hehe.

Again, thanks guys for the support! See yah on my next blog entry :)

0 reactions: